this weekend we went to the big island of Hawaii (actually called Hawaii) and it was great fun. In one day we went from tropical and sunny Kona, to snowy Mauna Kea, and then to molten lava flowing into the sea. Of all of the Hawaiian islands it definitely has the most variety.

there are astronomy observatories from over 17 different countries


I only had a walmart bag to sled down on, but I just couldn't resist!

This picture just doesn't do that molten lava and justice...
6 comments:
You guys are my idols... you rock da house
got your winter fix? we could have shown you a good time out here in mass... they seriously have a ski hill in the next town over whose biggest slope is reminiscent of the bunny hill at brighton. man, you are missing out :)
that is awesome katie! even though brent wouldn't let you use the cardboard box, you turned lemons into lemonade and still sled on the bag!
The pictures of the Lava never look as awesome as they do in real life. Everyone should see it. How close did you get?
Hey Katie, looks like so much fun. Jaren and I have still never been to Hawaii. It is so beautiful. One of these days we will come over and visit.
That trip sounds like a blast! I can't wait to come visit sometime and go island hopping!
Post a Comment