Monday, February 11, 2008

Bag Tag

Well here is my purse and the contents of it.

explanation; reciepts (i always keep them), sunscreen, gum, phone, lip gloss, ipod, flower pin, 4 pens( Meg and Lindsey would kill me) wallet, yellow planner (this one is from Borders if anyone is in the market for one), paint samples for my kitchen (I really want to paint the whole thing greyish blue with the inside of the cupboards coral red. What do ya think? too much?) and yet another lip item.



***now I bag tag Jonna, Meg, Lindsey, Jenni, Karly and Brittany. You need a picture of your bag and everything in it!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Hi Katie-
This is AJ. I have totally peeked at your blog a bunch of times but never commented. I did a bag tag and loved it. Yours is super cool. How is the school of ed? I am SO sorry I never called you back when you were asking questions. I save most of my work and all of my books if you ever need some tips or help. Let me know!

Zobrist Family said...

I think that sound like too much work.

jamieBEE said...

KT Z! HOW ARE YOU! I just found your blog! You are so artsy-fartsy I LOVE IT! How are you guys doing? Im glad to get an update on your fam....i love your blog!