Thursday, August 30, 2007

my new longboard...

I have been in search of the perfect longboard for over a year now. Countless surf shops in a couple states have been scoured an assessed, but the search is over! I found it. The Bing Trimulux. A board perfect for me that is equal parts functional an visually appealing. I call it Mint Chip, Brent calls it the Dr. Suess board. Either way i totally love it.


6 comments:

Brittney said...

It is absolutely beautiful! Glad you found the perfect one!

Kerry said...

i'm very excited to see pictures of mint chip finally. How does she like surfing in her new home!

Stephanie said...

wow- that may be the coolest thing i've ever seen! ever. :)

Smith Family said...

so shweet. mint chip, mmm yum.
and... why aren't we on your friends list nerdy nerdo? check our newest baby photos out at micahandnicolesmith.blogspot.com

Rischel said...

so so so beautiful- I remember when you told me about this board before it landed in Hawaii and I knew i would never see it- Katie and mint are perfect for each other.

Jennifer Hefti said...

Wow! One word: BEAUTIFUL!