Friday, August 10, 2007

Have you ever seen

the play Wicked? The other day, I saw the play wicked with Brent's family in Los Angeles at the Pantages theatre. It was really amazing and lived up to all of the hype. (which is always a good thing!)

6 comments:

Kerry said...

jealous!!! wish i could have gone with you.

Brittney said...

i'm so jealous as well!!! I heard it was amazing!

Stephanie said...

ive never seen it - but i too am jealous! everyone says its the best- -maybe it will come to honolulu someday... :)

Kerry said...

i'm waiting to see mint chip!

Heather said...

I love wicked. That is so fun.

micah said...

Wicked is really amazing. Lizzie and I saw it on Broadway almost 2 years ago. We spent an arm and a leg on the tickets, but when we left the theater after the show we were tempted to part with our remaining limbs to see it again the following night.